Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Jade's food before 8 months old

Realised that I've been slacking in recording my food adventures.

So far, Mummy tries to introduce food to me as recommended by the Super Baby Food book though my Teacher doesn't.
Mummy bought the Super Baby Food for her but think she's not reading it.

Click image to enlarge.

Those with ticks are the ones I've tried.
Mummy marked a cross next to "yogurt" cos I developed rashes after eating yogurt!
so no yogurt for me until 1 year old perhaps.

Teacher also gives me fish, pork and chicken. Think from 7months onwards.

8 comments:

  1. Baby didi TK jus had rice cereal and he likes it. Maybe by then, we can have yogurt together..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out:

    http://www.kidsorganics.com/Baby%20Food%20Progression%20Table.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. still love Ruth Yaaron's Super Baby Food. Goes by month rather than 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't rely to much on Organic food...kiddo's immune system will never build up and will be disastrous will they accidentally come into contact with not so "clean" food. Especially for boys who has to go to the Army, crawl in the mud and such...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like my papa. haha.

    no lah. my mummy don't give me organic food all the time. all the vege she bought from the supermarket are not organic, or mostly not organic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, any baby contest being going on ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, any baby photo contest going on? If yes, kindly let me know. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Supplement for eye

    ReplyDelete