Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm one-month old!

Friday 9th July 2010

Time flies!
I'm one-month-old today.
My papa arrange for my hair to be shaved and make into 胎毛笔 (Chinese calligraphy brush made with baby's first hair).

Mummy ask Papa to take nice pictures of me with hair before I'm shaven.
and these are what he took:


Argh! so angry!


This is much better!

me with hair, waiting for the TaiMoBi person to come.

and soon, the shaving began.

"Are you sure about this?"

Soon it was done.

My korkor was very supportive and was with me the whole time when my head was being shaven.

My confinement nanny, Auntie Betty, giving me a bath after the haircut-shave.

Tell me the truth, Hello Kitty. How do I look?


Evening...
My Ah Gong, Ah Ma and

Xiao Yi came to see me.

Our family insurance agent, i.e. my Lao Goh (Grand Auntie), also arranged to come this day to settle my Hospitalization Policy.
(sorry. forgot to take pictures)

What an eventful day.
I was so tired at the end of the day,

I was knocked out.

1 comment:

  1. Happy full month Man! You sure look alot like your Aunt Emily (before her neuro surgery in Apr) with your new hair-shave.

    ReplyDelete