Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finger Games

~ picture taken about a month ago ~

These are MY fingers?

When to remove mitten?
From about 6 weeks old, remove baby's mittens when baby's awake and play finger games with her.

This will help baby to learn that she has fingers and that she can use them!

Here are some songs Mummy sings as she gently pinches the tip of each of my fingers.
By pinching the fingers, signal is sent to the brian.

1. Ten Little Indians Fingers
One Little, Two Little, Three Litter Fingers
Four little, Five Little, Six little Fingers
Seven little, Eight little, Nine little fingers
Ten little Jadee(replace with ya baby's name)'s fingers



2. Friendly Fingers

This is one of the songs we learn from my korkor's Yamaha's Junior Music Course.
oo... the video is removed due to copyright issues.
maybe will get my korkor to sing and upload (stay tuned!).

Look at me, I'm holding up my thumb, finger number 1!
Always feeling really hungry,
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yummy yum!

Here's the one that points at me and at you,
Finger number 2!
Always feeling cross and angry,
Ra, ra, ra, ra, ra, ra!

...

Now the baby, smallest of all, finger number 5!
Always crying really loudly,
waa, waa, waa, waa, waa, waa!



3. One, three, four, five, once I caught a fish alive
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, then I let it go again
why did I let it go?
Because it bit my finger so
Which finger did it bite?
this little finger on my right
(randomly change the finger bitten)



oo... my fingers look so yummy, my mummy really bites them!
Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment