Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

bottles

am learning how to drink from bottles.

Think my mummy won't be bothered with bottles if not for her having to go back to work.
She finds bottles a hassle - gotta wash and sterilise.

Worse thing is...
I don't even want to drink from the bottle!

yah... at the moment, I still don't know or don't want to drink from the bottle.
every time the 30 ml of milk mummy prepare will be gone to waste.

did you know?
all standard neck bottles go with standard neck teats too!
I'm using Pigeon teats on Medela bottles.

When choosing baby bottles, make sure that it is BPA (Bisphenol-A) free.
Mummy was very upset 3 years ago when she found out about BPA and that my korkor's bottles contain BPA.




1 comment:

  1. TK didi using NUK teats..easier to suck, and it's similar to mum's nip..

    ReplyDelete