Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

For Sale: Bumbo Seat and CO-Sleeper *sold

I have sold the following preloved items for Sale

1. Bumbo seat (aqua) with box
Condition: 7/10
Some scratches. See Photos.
S$30

my papa's testimony on the bumbo:
"After I put my son (i.e. Jade's korkor) in this seat for one day, the next day my son was able to sit by himself! I don't know if it is coincidental or not."

2. First Few Years Baby Close & Secure Sleeper
Condition: 8/10
Working Night-light
stains on back of mattress cover (see photos)
but you can use any pillow case cover for the mattress instead
S$20
For more pictures and description, see
http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-First-Years-Close-and-Secure-Sleeper/3205748

for both items,
self-collect at Bishan.
other venues can be arranged: AMK, TPY, Jurong (weekday lunchtime).

viewing at Bishan only

mail to ariellyp-at-yahoo.com
if interested.

3 comments:

  1. is the bumbo seat still available?
    mckenzoe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Sex Enhancement Pills Singapore

    ReplyDelete