Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

13 months old

Sorry! Have been neglecting my blog.
So here's a summary of my milestones:

Physical:


before I was 7 months old, I could already stand up by grabbing onto something.
Hence, My parents thought I would be able to walk before I turn one but I have other things on my mind.

can't remember when I started to cruise but this photo was taken when I was cruising at 10 months old.

and I finally started to walk on my own at 12.5 months.


This was my 1st birthday celebration at my Grandaunt's place.
The cake was decorated by my korkor and mummy.

by then, I can wave hi, goodbye and clap.


cognitive:


at one year old, I also started to appreciate books more and can be left alone to "read".


I love music and can follow instructions at music class such as "stop", "drum on the floor", etc.


Speech:

by 13 months, besides "papa" and "mama",
I can say "up", "star", "no", "hi", "bye", "来", "mum-mum" (means food), "nai-nai" (means milk) and the latest - "Hann!"

yup! the inspiration for this post is because my family is very proud of me for being able to say my korkor's name at 13 months old.
We absolutely adore each other!

Hann is a wonderful brother who takes care of me when my parents are busy.

2 comments:

  1. thats wonderful! i love the last photo! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Vitamin Singapore

    ReplyDelete