Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Row Row Row

Guess what are we doing?

Row! Row! Row!
We're rowing boats.
My idea at 15 months 1 week.
Am glad my korkor plays along with me.

"Row Row Row your boat" is my favorite song now and I can sing say "row row row"!

Usually, Mummy lies on the bed and sits me on her tummy then holds my hands while pulling them forward and back as she sings "Row row row your boat".

Check out the crocodile's version if you don't know it yet.



5 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I just came across your blog while looking out for mommy bloggers on google. I represent the 1Science Centre Singapore's social media agency, The Barnett Group.

    Science Centre Singapore has just brought in an exhibition, Dinosaurs Live!, which has just been launched late last week. And we would like to invite you and your family to this exhibition. Would you be interested to work something out together from here?

    Hope to hear from you soon :)



    Cheers,
    Freda Poh
    E: freda@barnett.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freda,

    thanx for the invite! had replied to your email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Stumbled upon your blog. Just wondering what food did you let your kids eat. I noted there was a big jump in weight from 27 moths to 26 motnhs abt 3kg. MY boy is coming to 32 months , now still at 11kg. Would appreciate if you could help.

    thanks
    Linda
    wfclinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... I don't recall mentioning about weight... and I'm not 27 months yet.

    anyway, my mummy give me oats + pasta/millet + carrot/pumpkin + broccoli/ brussel spouts + legumes + sesame paste + brewers' yeast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Hair Loss Supplements

    ReplyDelete