Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

mmmmma mmmmmpa

19 Jan 2011
7 months 10 days old

This evening, I surprised my parents by calling them -
mmm-ma
mmm-pa
mama
papa

Mummy wonders why I have to say "mmmm" 1st before saying "pa" cos "pa" doesn't start with the "m" sound.
Papa thinks it's because I use "mmm" to start off saying words.

Actually I start saying "mmm-ma" a few days ago but my parents weren't sure if I was really speaking or just making sound.

There was once I woke up in the morning and wanted to drink milk.
Mummy wanted me to crawl (actually more like wriggle) across the bed to her and I cried out, "mama! mama!"

well, this time they're sure I'm speaking.

the next morning, the moment I woke up and saw Papa, I called him,
"papa. papa"

No comments:

Post a Comment