Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Curry and me

I've fallen ill.
stomach flu, doc said.
vomited more than 5 times since about 6pm after I woke up from my nap yesterday.
Have since stopped at 8:30pm after taking anti-vomiting medicine.

but please continue to pray for me to be able to eat and keep the food in today.

actually I had frequent bowel movements (3x poo per day) for two days before yesterday but my parents didn't think much of it (cos it happens sometimes).

~ photo taken from mygreenspace.nparks.gov.sg ~
They even brought me Mushroom Cafe at MacRitchie Reservoir to celebrate Deepavali

~ photo taken from www.bighooha.sg ~
with curry.
Look at the bread.
It's so big and it was toasted so I was really tempted.
then my papa dipped it in the curry and gave it to me.
I asked for more!
and had 3 servings of curry-dipped bread.

~ photo taken at mushroom cafe ~

after this episode, think my mummy won't allow me to eat curry anymore.
sigh!
I love curry!
and laksa too!
(though my papa insisted that it was not the curry's fault)

2 comments:

  1. Errr. She had more then 3 servings...even Cheerio was dipped in Curry. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try TK on curry too, but Alvin says not yet..I'm sure TK loves it as much as Jade. As of now, TK will have to wait..

    ReplyDelete