Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My first solid meal

12.12.2010 6 months 4 days old

This is the day I start on solid food.

My korkor helped me put on my bib.

Eagerly waiting to taste solid food.
Organic Brown Rice in this case.

Super Baby Food Tip: use a cup instead of a bowl so that Mummy can hold the bowl cup more easily.
Tip from Jade's Mummy: Beware of Baby grabbing the cup!


Tip from Jade's Mummy: Use a soft tip spoon cos it's gentle on baby's gums.


Super Baby Food tip: Have a wipe-cloth ready. Not for baby to chew on but to wipe baby's mouth, hands, etc.


As you can see, Baby gets messy during mealtime.


Super Baby Food Tip: Give baby a little water after and between meals. Water will help her kidney dilute the more concentrated waste products of solid foods.
Common sense tip: Water helps baby pass motion more easily.

My first solid food experience's been fun though messy.
Appears to Mummy that I will love food like my korkor did, rather, does.


Stock list:
Ikea High Chair with removable tray
Combi soft tip Spoon with Case
Pigeon MagMag Spout Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment