Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

young percussionist

7 months 3 weeks old

Mummy taught me how to play cymbals bang two toy cups together.

to her surprise, I did it!
She was so not expecting me to be able to bang the cups together
(considered an advanced skill for 7-month old on BabyCentre's Milestone chart).


the next day, she gave me clappers/ click clackers and I "clapped" them together while Mummy sings my favourite song from korkor's Yamaha Junior Music Class - The Little Drummer Cat.

You can get these clappers / click clackers from
ELC and party shops like SPK.
Mine are free from some events.

Mummy thinks I can start going for music classes!
but papa think Mummy has too much $$.


If you are thinking of sending your baby to music classes, here are some which offer music class for young babies:

my korkor had attended -
Kindermusik - from newborn
Seimpi School of Music - from 4 months

not tried before -
Staccato! - from 6 months
Bloom - from newborn
Magic Fiddler - from newborn

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete