Ad

Jade is a breastfed baby!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

crawl

21st Jan 2011
7.5 months old

pardon me for showing my backside and for the low quality photos.
Mummy was too eager too capture my 1st crawling moments and there were no other cameras available except for her very laoyah camera phone.

Yup. I can crawl on my fours now.
a little bit slowly compared to moving on tummy though.

btw, thanx to Yi-Po, Gugu and YeePak for getting this set of Christmas Thomas wooden railway for my korkor.
I love it too!
and yes, my korkor shares it with me
though he has a hard time keeping me from eating the trains and railway tracks.

2 comments:

  1. wa!! so happy for u! so proud for u too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Skin Lightening Supplement

    ReplyDelete